Toastmasters Bratislava is run by and for its members.
This is the collection of enthusiastic individuals that gives the club its unique and fun atmosphere.
A Toastmaster’s Promise
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise…
- To attend club meetings regularly
- To prepare all of my speech and leadership projects to the best of my ability, basing them on projects in the Competent Communication, Advanced Communication Series or Competent Leadership manuals
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters educational and recognition programs
- To maintain honest and highly ethical standards during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities
How does it work ?
New members receive the beginner pack. In particular, in contains the Competent communicator and the Competent leader manuals.
The member must achieve different project in order to attain a certain level. For instance, in the Communication track, one becomes a Competent communicator after achieving the 10 projects that are described in the manual. Each project focuses on some skills useful for the communicator, such as organizing your speech, using your voice, convincing the audience…
Intrigued ? Let’s have a look at some of our members say ! 🙂